ICYMI: My guest posts at Firedoglake

This past week I had the privilege of filling in for my friend and former colleague Kevin Gosztola, who writes at Firedoglake’s The Dissenter.

Here are my contributions in case you missed them (also available at prisonprotest.com):

Stay tuned for more updates on my work and writing in the coming weeks. And thanks for reading!

24 comments / Add your comment below

1. Shannon says:

I study here compazine 10 mg high Louis County Police Chief Jon Belmar said the rioting on Monday night and early Tuesday morning was “much worse” than the disturbances that erupted in the immediate aftermath of the August shooting.

2. Galen says:

I’m retired buy alprazolam india The State Health Department investigation includes a review of documents, medical records and interviews with staff and physicians at the clinic, which was inspected before it opened in 2013

3. Serenity says:

How much is a Second Class stamp? prednisone and alcohol drinking “The sale was supposed to be completed in the summer whenthe country went through a major crisis and it’s normal that itwasn’t the main focus of attention for the authorities,” hesaid

4. Benjamin says:

What’s the last date I can post this to to arrive in time for Christmas? chewable valium video ** A group led by China’s Insigma has presented a bindingoffer for AnsaldoBreda, the train maker unit Finmeccanica SpA is selling along with its stake in Ansaldo STS, two sources familiar with the matter said.

5. Zachariah says:

Who’s calling? stree overlord pills buy The bid will be launched by a vehicle controlled by the Chinese state-owned group and part-owned by Camfin investors, who include Pirelli boss Marco Tronchetti Provera, Italian banks UniCredit and Intesa Sanpaolo, and Russia’s Rosneft.

6. Jasmine says:

I like watching football zopiclone 7.5mg reviews Najjar, who was elected to the New Jersey Football Coaches Hall of Fame last June, was suspended by the district late last week, as were other members of his 12-person staff who are district employees.

7. Benjamin says:

I work with computers varga kachina for sale Bruno Oaikhinan decided to set up a hair salon in a Lagos mall after realising that no matter how the economy is faring, people are always prepared to spend money on their hair

8. Freelife says:

I’d like a phonecard, please decadron side effects The protagonist, Zen-like and if anything a little insulted or bored by the situation, calmly stares the gunmen down before dispatching with him in a split second

9. Florentino says:

I’ve got a very weak signal zofran dosage pregnancy nausea But those who call the current 18.4 cents per gallon gas tax “neutral” are correct only in the most limited sense of the word.Because the tax isn’t indexed to inflation, it has been losing purchasing power ever since it was last raised in 1993

10. Eric says:

A pension scheme trazodone cost cvs Deutsche Telekom would still prefer to exit the U.S market but is under no pressure to sell T-Mobile US at the moment or to start negotiations with Iliad, said the source close the German company’s management, who did not rule out that Deutsche Telekom might still be active in the United States in two to three years.